Edelweiss 2.09.22 Release Notes (9/22/16) is a focused maintenance update which includes fixes for reported issues and specific improvements to the Edelweiss site made within the past few weeks. Highlights: many bug fixes and opened up the PW Spring 2017 Announcements Portal for new title submissions.
For details on all new Edelweiss features and enhancements available in Edelweiss 2.0, please see our Edelweiss News.
For more information on all Edelweiss features and functionality, refer to The Edelweiss Support Center.
Edelweiss 2.0 requires use of current versions of any internet browser, including Google’s Chrome, Mozilla’s Firefox, Microsoft’s Internet Explorer (version 8 or later recommended), The Edge, or Apple’s Safari.
- Opened up the PW Spring 2017 Announcements Portal to publishers submitting titles
- Fixeda bug with retailers’ Category Auto Complete functionality
- Fixed various bugs with Document Builder, especially with Custom Elements not pulling through to the final PDFs, though they display in DocBuilder
- Fixed a cache updating bug that impacted the display of updated contributors, especially multiple contributors, in Edelweiss
- Resolved an issue with retailers’ ability to create and save new Edelweiss orders
- Corrected a bug that caused some publisher users to receive an error message on the review copy request page
- Fixed an issue with Bertrams UK Biblio data files not successfully processing